RULES / RÈGLEMENTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RULES / RÈGLEMENTS

Post  Max Boyer on Sun 12 Jan - 12:23

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR LEAGUE SETTINGS, HALL OF FAME & SALARY CHART
http://maxretrobaseball.net/game/rulesndrafts/PFS_MRF_Settings.jpg

SIM SCHEDULE
Regular Season: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays @ 11:55pm Eastern time.
Pre-Draft FA: 5 Rounds in 1 sim; make best offer per player.
Draft: 5 to 7 Days, every night at 11:55pm, except weekends at 10pm Eastern time. We are submitting your draft list in-game.
Post-Draft FA: Round 1 & 2 together, 3, 4 & 5 on the second night. Still have some empty spots in your team? Fine, use the forum for the pre-season & regular season Free Agency signing. Follow the rules after you click on creating a new "thread".

CHAPERON A TEAM

If you would like to manage a 2nd team, let me know. You will have to let go off that team if someone shows up (newcomer).
It has to be in the opposite league, and you cannot trade between your 2 teams and cannot acquire players by trading them to another team.
Same rules has above apply - if you don't take care of that 2nd team, I will remove the rights to that team and will give it to someone else or leave it on CPU.
If you would like a 3rd team & a 4th team, be my guess. 3rd one is up to the GM (NFC or AFC) and the 4th one, well, you guessed it, it has to be in the opposite league.
"Chaperon" teams cannot trade prime-time players. The Chaperon role is to protect those teams and to improve them over time via "Free Agency" or "Draft".
Here's the list of teams: http://maxretrobaseball.net/game/football_league/LeagueOwners.html

TRANSACTIONS
You cannot do any transaction with CPU teams. Only HUMAN GMs.

LHSPJC: Winnipeg Jets
Max Boyer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum